Cookies & data protection
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded on to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s computer. Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be useful and, in most cases, do not personally identify internet users.
Cookies may be used for behavioral advertising to create profiles about the surfing behavior of users.
- More information about cookies on Wikipedia
- A guide to cookies on the side of the “Garante per la Protezione dei dati personali”
This website uses technical cookies for navigation, function and improving performance of the site and allow third party cookies. These third-party cookies could be technical cookies and profiling cookies for statistics and for data collection in order to send the user advertising messages, which interest him (cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes).
Users can disable cookies.
Attention, if you choose to disable or reject cookies, you may not have access to some parts of the site.
To turn off or decline cookies consult these links:
To disable cookies in the most common browsers:
Information pages of third-party about their cookies:
More information on how you can deactivated and / or deleted third-party cookies you can found on the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon) or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social Plugins please seehttp://developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge: The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker“.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Duty to inform pursuant to Arts. 13 and 14 GDPR 679/2016
1. Name and contact data of the data controller
Data controller: Schlosskellerei Turmhof Tiefenbrunner GmbH (henceforth: Schlosskellerei Turmhof), Schlossweg 4, I-39040 Kurtatsch, Italy
Phone: +39 0471 880122
Fax: +39 0471 880433
2. Collection and storage of personal data, their type, purpose and use
a) Customers and supplier: we will collect the following data from you:
- form of address, forename, surname;
- a valid e-mail address;
- phone number (landline and/or mobile);
- tax code;
- bank details;
We collect these data in order to:
- identify you as our prospective customer/customer/supplier;
- advise you appropriately;
- conduct correspondence with you;
- issue invoices;
- conduct regular business transactions for buying/selling and all associated transactions..
Data processing is carried out upon a request being made and is required pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR for the purposes specified for the proper processing of the business relationship.
The personal data that we collect will be retained until expiry of the statutory retention period and then deleted unless, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (c) GDPR, we are required to hold the data for longer on account of taxation or commercial retention and documentation requirements, or if you have consented to additional retention pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR.b) When visiting our website
When accessing our website (www.tiefenbrunner.com), the browser used on your device will automatically transmit certain information to the server used for our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without any intervention on your part and stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer from which the request is made;
- date and time of visit;
- name and URL of the file accessed;
- website from which access is made (referrer URL);
- browser used and your computer’s operating system if necessary, as well as the name of your access provider.
We process these data in order to:
- ensure smooth access to the website;
- ensure ease of use of our website;
- evaluate system security and stability;
- perform other administrative tasks.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. This requires the provision of a valid e-mail address in order that we can identify the originator of the request and reply appropriately. You are free to provide further information. The data collected when contacting us will be processed according to Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
3. Data disclosure
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties other than for the above listed purposes. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to do so under Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR;
- disclosure is necessary under Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data;
- there is a legal obligation to make disclosure under Article 6 (1) (1) (c) GDPR;
- disclosure is permitted by law and is required pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR for the conduct of contractual relations with you.
5. Analysis tools
Tracking tools: the tracking tools listed below that we use are implemented on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The aim of using tracking tools is to ensure the demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our website. We also use tracking tools in order to statistically monitor the use of our website and to optimize our offer for you. These interests are considered legitimate within the meaning of the above provision. The specific data processing purposes and data categories can be determined from the tracking tools in question.
Google Analytics: in order to ensure the demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our website we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; henceforth „Google“). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies used (see section 4 (please check the terms of the data processing agreement (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636?hl=en). Information about your use of this website generated by cookies, such as:
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (previously visited webpage),
- hostname of accessing computer (IP address),
- date and time of server request
will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information will be used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and the demand-oriented design of these webpages. This information will also be transmitted to third parties where this is required by law or insofar as third parties are processing this data on our behalf. Your IP address will in no circumstances be merged with other Google data. IP addresses are anonymized to prevent any association (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software; we would however point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be fully used. You can also prevent cookies from acquiring the data generated and related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent such acquisition by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the future acquisition of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie will work only for this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete cookies from this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie once more. For more information on data protection in respect of Google Analytics see for example the Google Analytics Help Centre (https://support.google.com/analytics).
Social media plugins
In order to increase our profile, we use social plugins on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR for the Facebook and Instagram social media networks on our website. The underlying promotional purpose is considered a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The respective providers are liable for operation in compliance with the data protection regulations. We use the so-called double-click method for integrating these plugins on our website in order to ensure the highest level of protection for visitors.
We use Facebook social media plugins on our website to further personalize its use. We use the “LIKE” and “SHARE” buttons for this purpose as offered by Facebook. When you visit a page on our website that contains one of these plugins, your browser will establish a direct link to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin will be sent by Facebook directly to your browser and embedded in the website.
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us: you can in particular request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal information, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or are disclosed, the planned retention period, about the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, about the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data where these were not collected by us, as well as about the existence of any automated decision-making, including profiling, and if necessary relevant detailed information;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to request the immediate correction of inaccurate data or the completion of personal data held by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of personal data held by us, provided processing is not required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest, or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in cases where you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, you refuse deletion although we no longer need the data but you need the data for the purposes of the business relationship, or you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to obtain the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request transfer of the data to a different data controller; and
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority: as a general rule you may for this purpose contact the authority of your usual place of residence or work or the office of our legal advisers.
8. Right of withdrawal
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if reasons exist that arise from your particular situation.
To exercise your right of withdrawal simply send an e-mail to INFO@TIEFENBRUNNER.COM
9. Data security
We implement the commonly-used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure for visits to our site in combination with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser, which will usually be 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether individual pages of our website are encrypted from the status of the key or lock icon in your browser’s lower status bar. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against any unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved to meet the latest technological developments.